Why RDI can help you
RDI has helped thousands of students over the last 20 years to achieve their personal goals through distance learning and we can help you join them.
Become a real student – with flexible benefits
All the diplomas, degrees, Masters and MBA qualifications we offer have the same status as those studied on a University campus. On enrolment you become a student of the university of your choice with all the benefits associated with this status, and you are invited to attend your university to collect your certificate at your graduation ceremony. However, you also benefit from all the flexible options open to you through online distance learning.
Enhancing your career and not losing out
You already know that investing in yourself is one of the best investments you can ever make. It is also accepted that a qualification enhances your career and long term earning potential. However, the majority of students with RDI do not have to choose between a career and their studies – but can fit both into their busy lives by studying through ilearn – RDI’s online learning platform. Students can put their learning straight into their working lives, enhancing not only their own performance but also their company’s!
Why students choose us
RDI continues to help thousands of people like you gain their UK university qualifications - many with full-time careers, a family to provide for and many other commitments. They have taken their opportunity to study through RDI and you can read about them, their views on distance learning and what they think about RDI on this website.
10 reasons to enrol with RDI this month
1. You can achieve a UK university or professional qualification that is recognised worldwide.
2. You can benefit from the flexibility of our distance learning programmes allowing you to balance your studies with your work and lifestyle commitments.
3. You can afford to study because you can continue earning.
4. You are recognised by employers for your ability to focus and apply yourself and for the valuable work experience you have gained throughout your studies compared to on-campus study.
5. A relatively small investment in yourself now can make a big difference to your future career and earning potential.
6. You contextualise and apply your learning in your workplace - an extremely attractive attribute to future employers.
7. You can access your learning materials, tutors and course colleagues wherever and whenever you choose using ilearn - RDI's virtual learning environment.
8. You can network with our students worldwide and learn from each other.
9. You become a member of our International Management Academy and all the career-enhancing benefits that go with this worldwide academic community.
10. You benefit from fees that are typically 30-60% less than on campus study or other distance learning providers.