RDI launches Your favourite Student Online Community
18th January 2013
RDI is excited to announce the launch of its brand new initiative, an online student community, codenamed “Spark”.
The community’s aim is to provide a common virtual space where you can connect with other RDI students and alumni outside of the learning environment, discover and share ideas, study tips, career plans and many more with fellow colleagues. The RDI Student Community complements RDI’s virtual learning environment, ilearn.
Courtesy to over 600 Spark Pioneers who have already joined the its Beta version, Spark is now up and running, and, whilst participation is purely optional, we encourage all our students, alumni, and potential students to join, and spark their careers, network and thinking in the New Year!
Whether you are a current student, an alumni, or just interested in online distance learning, Spark has something for you:
• Ask real students questions before enrolling
• Making learning social: it’s your forum and you can chat about whatever you like
• Connecting your career: use the community to network, and spark your career
• Latest job interview and CV tips straight from experienced hiring managers and expert employability advisors
• Inspire others and let them inspire you too: you can interact with people from all backgrounds and experiences from all over the world
• Give a little, gain a lot: grow your own support by supporting others too
• Debates and Prizes: Look out and you can win high street vouchers and prizes
Plus, you get first-hand insights into the latest competitions and offers RDI organise, such as the popular Refer a Friend scheme!
Don’t just take our word for it! Other Spark Pioneers say...
Join the conversation now
Simply register on Spark at http://spark.rdi.co.uk/ today and start enjoying the benefits of YOUR online community! Now, you can even sign in using your Facebook account, and start sharing your favourite posts.